Mumbai: The Outlook Money Awards is an unmatched honour and celebrates the very best in the field of Personal Finance services. At the 12th edition of the awards held at ITC Grand Central, Parel, Mumbai, the winners were felicitated at a glittering ceremony amidst a galaxy of India’s best known finance heads.
The Awards were monitored by an eminent jury comprising T.V Mohandas Pai, Chairman, Manipal Global Education; Ashish Chauhan, MD & CEO, Bombay Stock Exchange; V.Vaidyanathan, CMD, Capital First; Sandeep Ghose, Director, National Institute of Securities Market; M.S. Sahoo, Secretary, Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and Udayan Ray, Editor, Outlook Money.
Udayan Ray, Editor, Outlook Money said, “The testing economic conditions in which the winners have been operating have made their achievements even more commendable.”
The award ceremony was graced by the presence of Senior BJP Leader and Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha, Mr Jaswant Singh.
Kenneth S Rogoff, Thomas D Cabot, Professor of Public Policy, Economics Dept, Harvard University delivered the keynote address.
The award ceremony witnessed high profile guests from the finance, business and political space from across the country.
The winners for the 2013 edition were:
Best Equity Fund House- Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India)
- Best Debt Fund House-Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company
- Best Fund House-UTI Asset Management Company
Banks and NBFC’s
- Best Banks-Large Banks-HDFC Bank
- Best Banks-Emerging Banks-Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Best Home Loan Provider-HDFC
- Best Education Loan Provider-Central Bank of India
- Best Life Insurer-Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Best Health Insurer-United India Insurance
- Best E-Broker-ICICIdirect.com
- Hall of Fame-Narayan Vaghul,Former Chairman,ICICI Bank